1. Q. Zhang, N. K. Gupta, M. Rose, X. Gu, P. W. Menezes, Z. Chen* Mechanistic insights into the photocatalytic valorization of lignin models via C−O/C−C cleavage or C−C/C−N coupling Chem Catalysis, 2022. [https://doi.org/10.1016/j.checat.2022.11.009]
2. N. K. Gupta*, P. Palenicek, L. Nortmeyer, G. M. Meyer, T. Schäfer, T. Hellmann, J. P. Hofmann, M. Rose* Modulating catalytic selectivity by base addition in aqueous reductive amination of 1,6-hexanediol using Ru/C ACS Sustain. Chem. Eng., 2022. [10.1021/acssuschemeng.2c04301]
3. C. Walter, R. Beltrán-Suito, M. Schwarze, N. K Gupta, P. W. Menezes*, M. Driess* Elemental chalcogens acting as metal-free electrocatalysts for effective alkaline and acidic hydrogen evolution reaction Catal. Today, 2022.
4. B. Ullah, N. K. Gupta*, Q. Ke, N. Ullah, X. Cai, D. Liu Organocatalytic Synthesis of α-Aminonitriles: A Review Catalysts, 2022, 12, 1149. (Equally contributed to first author)
5. N. K. Gupta*, P. Reif, P. Phillip, M. Rose* Toward Renewable Amines: Recent Advances in the Catalytic Amination of Biomass-Derived Oxygenates ACS Catal., 2022, 12, 10400.
6. P. Reif, N. K. Gupta*, M. Rose* Liquid phase aromatization of bio-based ketones over a stable solid acid catalyst under batch and continuous flow conditions Catal. Commun., 2022, 163, 106402.
7. P. Sudarsanam, N. K. Gupta, B. Mallesham, N. Singh, P. N. Kalbande, B. M. Reddy, B. F. Sels Supported MoOx and WOx solid acids for biomass valorization: Interplay of coordination chemistry, acidity, and catalysis ACS Catal., 2021, 11, 13603.
8. P. D. Chavan, G. Sahu, A. Banerjee, V. Chauhan, N. K. Gupta, S. Saha, S. Datta, P. Datta and P. K. Singh Gasification of high ash Indian coals in fluidized bed gasifier, in Innovative Exploration Methods for Minerals, Oil, Gas, and Groundwater for Sustainable Development, 2021.
9. X. Luo, Y. Li, N. K. Gupta, B. Sels, J. Ralph, L. Shuai, Protection strategies enable selective conversion of biomass Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2020, 59, 11704.
10. V. Chauhan, P. D. Chavan, N. K. Gupta, S. Datta, S. Saha, G. Sahu, Establishing fluidization parameters of different size of coal ash particles in bubbling fluidized bed Chem. Eng. Comm., 2019, 1.
11. N. K. Gupta, A. Fukuoka and K. Nakajima, Metal-free and selective oxidation of furfural to furoic acid with an N-heterocyclic carbene catalyst ACS Sustain. Chem. Eng., 2018, 6, 3434.
12. G. Sahu, N. K. Gupta, A. Kotha, S. Saha, S. Datta, P. Chavan and P. Dutta, A Review on Biodiesel Production through heterogeneous catalysis route ChemBioEng Rev. 2018, 5, 4, 231.
13. K. Nakajima, J. Hirata, M. Kim, N. K. Gupta, T. Murayama, A. Yoshida, N. Hiyoshi, A. Fukuoka and W. Ueda, Facile Formation of Lactic Acid from a Triose Sugar in Water over Niobium Oxide with a Deformed Orthorhombic Phase ACS Catal., 2018, 8, 283.
14. N. K. Gupta, A. Fukuoka and K. Nakajima, Amorphous Nb2O5 as a Selective and Reusable Catalyst for Furfural Production from Xylose in Biphasic Water and Toluene ACS Catal., 2017, 7, 2430.
15. N. K. Gupta, B. Peng, G. Haller, E. Ember and J. A. Lercher, Nitrogen Modified Carbon Nano Materials as Stable Catalysts for Phosgene Synthesis ACS Catal., 2016, 6, 5843.
16. N. K. Gupta, A. V. Pashigreva, E. Pidko, E. Hensen, L. Mleczko, S. Roggan, E. Ember and J. A. Lercher, Bent carbon surface moieties as active sites on carbon catalysts for phosgene synthesis Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2016, 55, 1728; Angew.Chem. 2016, 128,1760.
17. G. Centi, K. Barbera, S. Perathoner, N. K. Gupta, E. E. Ember and J. A. Lercher, Onion Like Graphene Carbon Nanospheres as Stable Catalysts for Carbon Monoxide and Methane Chlorination ChemCatChem, 2015, 7, 3036.
18. N. K. Gupta, S. Nishimura, A. Takagaki and K. Ebitani, Hydrotalcite-supported gold nanoparticle-catalyzed highly efficient base-free aqueous oxidation of 5-hydroxymethylfurf into 2, 5-furandicarboxylic acid under atmospheric oxygen pressure Green Chem., 2011, 13, 824.
19. N. K. Gupta*, V. Chauhan, R. Singh, G. Sahu, S. K. Gupta Heteroatom modified carbon nanomaterials as metal-free catalysts for lignocellulosic carbohydrate valorization, in Advanced Functional Solid Catalysts for Biomass Valorization, 2020. (Elsevier, Book ISBN: 9780128226735)
20. N. K. Gupta*, S. K. Gupta, A. K. Garg Biomass-derived functional carbon nanomaterials for the development of futuristic energy devices in Sustainable Materials for Next Generation Energy Devices, 2021. (Elsevier, Book ISBN: 9780128209066)
1. N. K. Gupta, Neuartige Methoden für die nachhaltige Diphenylcarbonat Herstellung, Technical University of Munich, Germany in December, 2015. (http://mediatum.ub.tum.de?id=1281022) (PhD thesis)
2. N. K. Gupta, Aerobic oxidation of 5-hydroxymethy1-2-furfural in water over transition metal supported heterogeneous catalysts, JAIST Japan 2011. (Master thesis)
Abstract publication at conference/symposium/ workshop: Attached